All the positions will be based in the North Rift Region of the Country.
- To observe, improve and report the raw milk supply chain from the dairy farmers, milk graders, cooling station up to the processor.
- This improvement should be towards KEBS standards of raw milk.
- To train farmers on quality of raw milk and good husbandry to increase income.
- To train milk-graders, milk-transporters and dairy technicians in the supply chain.
- To guide and train the management of Dairy Cooperative Societies on milk quality and traceability.